Monday, February 9, 2009

class 2/9/09

Today was great. I loved the images of Dr. Sexson being drawn to a t.v. set to watch some old lady with grey hair frying meat and veggies for a fajita. Plus his bright blue glasses today were so cute. I wonder if they were his wife's glasses. Plus, I am always ready to talk about farting and making clever farting jokes, i defenitly missed the farting part of Hermes in my first reading. Today's discussion about disfunctional families really struck me. I cannot believe that there is not one perfect or at least almost perfect family. not perfect in the pleasant ville kind of way but in a loving and always striving to be better and nicer kind of perfect family. I want a large family some day and i hope that my children will never sit in a class and call the live i give them disfunctional. I mean, i know that my family is defenitly set in that category unfortunately but i do want better for my future. i just hope that it is possible. i feel bad for Oedipus and his family, they are lucky they did not have severe birth defects with their gene variation.

No comments:

Post a Comment