Sunday, February 1, 2009

class 1/30/09

Friday in class I was surprised that Dr. Sexson liked Rio's pen. I thought that perhaps he would say that our generation has disconnected from personalness even more. But he truly liked it. That pen does sound helpful but really expensive. I loved when Dr. Sexson posed the question; If there was a musical event in time that we could go back to what would it be? At first I thought that I would go to Woodstock, simply to say that I was there. But I do not think I would have that much fun with all the drugs that were involved. So what then, what musical event would I go to. I think I would want to go to the first time my boyfriend sang for me. It was the best musical moment in my life time. That means more to me than any historical event in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment